2017-2018 Triumph Ambassadors
TRIUMPH FITNESS ambassadors will be a key part of amplifying the positive culture of TRIUMPH by serving as a liaison on behalf of the athletes. Ambassadors are comprised of a small number of members of TRIUMPH that have been invited to participate for one year. The invitation is based on their commitment to this program and seeing continued positive growth of this community.
Minimum Requirements for Ambassadors
- At least six months as a TRIUMPH FITNESS athlete with consistent attendance no less than 3 times a week.
- Commitment to both one year membership and ambassadorship.
- Has shown a positive impact on the community.
- Is aligned with gym values
- willingness to be available via phone, email, or in person.
- finds joy in helping new athletes become integrated into the community
- Meet 4 times during the year (once per quarter) as an advisory board for TRIUMPH FITNESS to discuss all gym business and give quality constructive feedback
- Weekly comment on facebook page.
- Willingness to coordinate, facilitate, and host community events/seminars/welcome events.
- Including Intramural Open
- Helps plan/facilitate new t-shirt and gear orders with office manager.
- Arrives to class early to welcome new athletes and lead them through their first days.
- Stays until the end of the workout to cheer on every athlete.
- Attends one class not theirs every month
- Represents TRIUMPH FITNESS outside the gym to the best of their ability (fly our flag when appropriate)
- Role model of respect for coaches
- Give constructive feedback issues that affect community culture.
- Other assignments based on the strengths and desires of the ambassador.
- Upgraded membership for duration of ambassadorship (Unlimited)
- 2 free TRIUMPH FITNESS T-Shirt/tanks
- Ambassador profile on website
- Design products for sale
- Product testers (supplements, equipment, program designs, etc…)
- Guide the direction of TRIUMPH FITNESS’ growth