Today is June 30th- we have one more day for our current Triumph Fitness members to get all set up on our new system! We have had lot of inquiries about how to go about this process. So, below we have outlined a quick step by step guide with pictures included. Please follow in order to get set-up before tomorrow! We'd be bummed to miss you at workout!
1. Go to www.triumphfit.com and click on the tab "Getting Started." By clicking on "Getting Started" you will head directly to a link to help you get started signing up in the new system!
2. You will reach a page that looks similar to the one below! You will see off to the right you have several options. Click "Sign Up."
3. When you click "Sign Up" you will be directed to a page listing the different Bootcamp and Crossfit options available. Now, you may see that the price is different than what you pay currently at Triumph Fitness. Don't worry! We can fix that after you sign up! Just PLEASE talk with Coach Fonseca so he can make this adjustment in the system after you are all signed up. Click the class option that reflects your current membership (even if the price is not correct!).
4. Now that you have clicked the blue "Sign Up" button next to the class that reflects your current membership, you will see a page that highlights membership terms and payment terms. Please read through! As you scroll down the page you will arrive at a New User Registration where you can begin to create a profile. Fill in all necessary fields and click CONTINUE.
5. When you press continue, you will arrive at a page that asks for bank account information for your automatic payment set up. Please fill in and finish following all the steps prompted through the system. You will be emailed a TEMPORARY password. You will need to log in and create a password you will remember. We do not have record of your passwords- so please keep this SAFE!
YOU'RE ALL SET UP!
Hey Gentlemen! Triumph Fitness is hosting a WOD & Whiskey night on July 17th! This is a FREE workout followed by some and whiskey tasting following the WOD.
WHO: All Triumph Fitness Guys + any of your guy friends
WHAT: A WOD followed by BYOB Whiskey (Bring Some to Share!)
WHY: Why not? Seriously though, just to get the guys together to hang a bit and show your friends how your CRUSH it at Triumph Fitness!
WHEN: Friday, July 17th @ 6:30pm
WHERE: Triumph Fitness 2757 NW 7th St.- Redmond
OTHER: Bring a friend and a bottle of whiskey! We’ve got everything else!
Get your butt in the gym and join us! Please RSVP below!
We've all seen the bulky "weightlifting" bodies. Yeah.. those people who train to look like this:
Now, I would like to be clear about one thing. Crossfit WILL NOT make you look like this. These women/mean are not working to improve physical performance. Rather they are working on a very specific strength and conditioning and eating (and taking steroids) to specifically gain this physique.
Body building and Crossfit are two VERY different things. Crossfit is eating and training like an athlete who wants to be a capable human being. We increase our physical performance and work hard to make gains in strength and conditioning.
Let's look at two well known Crossfit athletes. (You may want to avoid Crossfit if don't want to look like any of these women).
Camille Le Blanc
Bulky? Nope. These women are top competitors in Crossfit. Considered to be some of the most fit women on Earth. So, what has training via Crossfit done for these two? You can see in their physique but in addition- their physical performance has SKYROCKETED in new PRs, reducing time significantly in completing their workouts and increasing reps completed.
So... why not give it a try. We do all know that in reality that Slim Fast program (or any other) is truly going to get you the results you want. COME TRAIN WITH US!
Lime Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Mango Cucumber Salsa
I made this delicious recipe last night. It was such a wonderful combination of flavors. Initially, the recipe called for Pork, but Pork is rather high in fat and I was searching for something a bit more lean. Ground turkey tasted wonderfully!
For the Salsa
We want you to get the best from what we have to offer. We are a community filled with incredible members that when we come together- we are a gym family. Here are a simple set of Box Rules of Conduct to help keep Triumph Fitness the place to be!
1. TURN IT UP: You showed up didn't you? Why not make the time you dedicated to Triumph as effective as it can be. Be on time, practice your technique- listen to your coaches and GIVE IT YOUR ALL. Walk out the door satisfied.
2. LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR: Every single person has room to progress. Need hand-stand work? Power clean technique? Pull-ups? Muscle-ups? Running? Doesn't matter where you are at- we ALL have room to grow. Leave your ego behind.
3. SUPPORT OTHER MEMBERS: We sweat and stink up the gym together. We train to improve ourselves, but we workout as a community. Cheer on the person next to you or pick up your bar 15 more times to help another member finish their reps.
4. LET THE COACHES COACH: We are lucky to have three experienced coaches at Triumph that has worked to learn and know the body and physical fitness. Leave the technical advice to those who are trained to instruct and teach- but don't stop cheering each other on!
5. IF YOU DON"T KNOW ASK: Not sure what you are doing right or wrong- ask. Not sure what the instructions or moves are... ask! Need a modification... ask! Coaches are there to help- so don't be afraid to inquire.
6. INJURIES: Sometimes it looks fun- but even if it has a chance of being stupid- don't do it. Do your mobility and keep ensuring you ALWAYS pay attention to consistency-technique-intensity.
7. DON"T PUT DOWN-PUT AWAY: Clean up your gear and keep the chalk in the bucket. We love that Triumph Fitness is your gym home, so please keep it clean and picked up. Ensure you clean up after your children too!
8. EAT WELL: Keep it Clean and Real y'all. Simple.
9. HAVE FUN: Train hard- laugh hard. We want Triumph Fitness to not only be filled with serious training and intensity but a place we can all laugh and enjoy each other's company.
Have you been missing those Triumph Kitchen Recipes? Well... I have one for you today. This was a GREAT crockpot recipe for our rainy day yesterday. Plus, after a long day at work followed by a meeting plus gym time- it was nice to be able to just serve and eat!
Tuscan Chicken Crockpot Soup
Ladies WOD & Wine Night at Triumph Fitness
Bring a girl friend, sister, neighbor, co-worker to see what Triumph Fitness is all about and work out with our strong ladies! The workout will be suited for all levels with an emphasis on just enjoying the workout and then having a glass of wine or two (or three).
Mark your calendars and invite your crew. No dudes will be allowed; word on the street is that they are hosting a WOD & Whiskey or a Balls & Burpees evening. Classy I’m sure.
The Triumph Fitness Lady Team (Coach Jodi)
The important details . . .
Who: ALL Triumph Fitness ladies + any lady friends.
What: A WOD (workout of the day) followed by BYOB Wine (bring some to share).
Why: Why not? Honestly though, just to get the ladies together and bond a bit and to show your friends what you do at Triumph Fitness!
When: Friday, June 26th, 2015 @ 6:30pm
Where: Triumph Fitness 2757 NW 7th St.- Redmond
Other: We will provide everything else. Just bring a friend and a bottle of wine.
Make sure you RSVP below!
Monday—Friday: 5:30 am (no Wed.) , 6:30 am, 9:15 am, 4:15pm, 5:15 pm (No Fri), 6:15 pm (No Fri)
M, W: Kids Varsity 3:00pm when school is in session
Saturday: 10:00 am
Come Find Us
2757 NW 7th St. Unit A
Redmond, OR 97756
or contact us by email: