We want you to get the best from what we have to offer. We are a community filled with incredible members that when we come together- we are a gym family. Here are a simple set of Box Rules of Conduct to help keep Triumph Fitness the place to be!
1. TURN IT UP: You showed up didn't you? Why not make the time you dedicated to Triumph as effective as it can be. Be on time, practice your technique- listen to your coaches and GIVE IT YOUR ALL. Walk out the door satisfied.
2. LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR: Every single person has room to progress. Need hand-stand work? Power clean technique? Pull-ups? Muscle-ups? Running? Doesn't matter where you are at- we ALL have room to grow. Leave your ego behind.
3. SUPPORT OTHER MEMBERS: We sweat and stink up the gym together. We train to improve ourselves, but we workout as a community. Cheer on the person next to you or pick up your bar 15 more times to help another member finish their reps.
4. LET THE COACHES COACH: We are lucky to have three experienced coaches at Triumph that has worked to learn and know the body and physical fitness. Leave the technical advice to those who are trained to instruct and teach- but don't stop cheering each other on!
5. IF YOU DON"T KNOW ASK: Not sure what you are doing right or wrong- ask. Not sure what the instructions or moves are... ask! Need a modification... ask! Coaches are there to help- so don't be afraid to inquire.
6. INJURIES: Sometimes it looks fun- but even if it has a chance of being stupid- don't do it. Do your mobility and keep ensuring you ALWAYS pay attention to consistency-technique-intensity.
7. DON"T PUT DOWN-PUT AWAY: Clean up your gear and keep the chalk in the bucket. We love that Triumph Fitness is your gym home, so please keep it clean and picked up. Ensure you clean up after your children too!
8. EAT WELL: Keep it Clean and Real y'all. Simple.
9. HAVE FUN: Train hard- laugh hard. We want Triumph Fitness to not only be filled with serious training and intensity but a place we can all laugh and enjoy each other's company.
Have you been missing those Triumph Kitchen Recipes? Well... I have one for you today. This was a GREAT crockpot recipe for our rainy day yesterday. Plus, after a long day at work followed by a meeting plus gym time- it was nice to be able to just serve and eat!
Tuscan Chicken Crockpot Soup